Friday, February 04, 2005

Have a blasting good time this CNY


crack
Originally uploaded by 5xmom.

Okie-dokie, I will not be having computer access for the next few days because I will be having a good time away from the usual CNY celebrations. Perhentian - here I come. So, I shall leave this photo of fireworks and firecrackers on sale at the wet market in Penang. Peddlers are selling them everywhere. And these peddlers are armed with walkie-talkie, no shit. My innocent kid with a camera was snapping away at the wet market and captured this photo. If I was the one holding the camera, I think my kkc would be history now. Smashed up by the peddlers thinking I am some 'tua kau' (big dog/ploice detective) See how big the 'missile' is? I hope no kids are harmed by fireworks and firecrackers. My poor lil toddler is scared of any loud sound and I am so glad to be away from Penang or else I need to cover his hears 24/7, leaving me no spare hands to blog.

To everyone - GONG XI FA CAI and HAPPY HOLIDAY
Remember - Berhati-hati di jalanraya. (drive safely)

No comments: