Thursday, November 23, 2006

Getting a degree

The one thing that I regretted not doing was getting a degree. At one time, my company even sponsors the employees for part-time studies. But I missed that opportunity because I was a mother of two small kids. Nowadays, they have online university

For example, you can take a master degree from Capella University. They have served 16 thousands students from 50 states and 63 countries around the world. That’s a very large number, don’t you think so? You don’t belive, just see their website 5/10 Google ranking!


Capella University was founded in 1993. Hmm, I wonder how was internet in those days.

Their mission is to educate high quality bachelors, masters doctoral and certificate for those who want to maximize their personal and professional potential.


Would you like to be one of them?

No comments: