Friday, November 17, 2006

Quest to make money

Three years ago when I started this blog, I have no inkling that blogging will help me to make money online. I started blogging because I admire those bloggers with huge traffic. Somehow, when I have come to that level, the novelty wears off. There is no longer any thrill because I believe I have enough of people watching and following everything I do. Whatever I say, did not say, not even going to say, there are people who assume I do. It is blardy annoying.

So, when I stumble on this new quest to make money out of blogging, I can divert my attention to it. It gives me the reason to blog again. My brain cranks to come up with worthy posts. I work hard to gain more traffic.

It is a win-win situation. The advertisers have a way to sell their products. The ads companies have a way to help both advertisers and bloggers and earn their money. And of course, I get a certain kick in knowing that I earn an income from it. So happy resurrection to me!

No comments: