Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Poker

Being Chinese means I love gambling. But this is limited to friendly games and small stakes. As kids we have been taught how to play poker, gin rummy and card games. We played with real money and not just kids' play.

I learnt poker from the then-boyfriend-now-husband when I was 22 years old. Poker takes a lot of intelligence and wit. Which are two things which I am not very blessed with. But nowadays with online Poker DIY, it isn't so hard to play. I do not have to reveal the excited face when I have good cards in hand or look worried when the deal is bad.

Poker DIY afford us to play with friends by gathering them online to do so. I must start this get back on this 'cos it has been a while since I am on a winning streak. Holiday season is upon here so what's better than dueling with friends?

No comments: