Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Too much plastic surgeries?

 

I know that there are many differing views on plastic surgeries but I suppose this is part of the lifestyle of the rich and even not so rich. One doesn't have to agree or go against the other party wishes because it is really non of our business if one wishes to have a plastic surgery to beautify themselves or not, right?

I had been watching Nip & Tuck series and there was this part where the nurses were chiding the plastic surgeon for performing some surgeries on a 21 years old cheerleader. I suppose money rules here. If you got it, flaunt it kinda thing.

I read from this site Las Vegas Plastic Surgery about patients being given some counselling before they go under the knife. So, it is really up to the person. What do you think? Posted by Picasa

No comments: