Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Wardrobe

 

I found this old photo of my house which had been sold two years ago. Oh, look at the amount of working clothes I have in store! It is a heartache to see these boutiques working suits gathering mould and turning yellowish. I had sold off the house, given away the wardrobe and my pile of clothes are still with me. They are stored in drawers now as I can't afford the place to hang them up.

I couldn't bear to part with them. Some of them are out of fashion anyway. And some are so expensive I will just keep them for keepsake. I can't fit into 50% of them anymore but it is nice to take it out and stroke them when I have too much time on hand.

However, this pile of clothes does not deter me from buying even more. It is just a little indulgence, good for the heart and soul, I think. Posted by Picasa

No comments: