Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hopeless with money management?

Yes, siree! I have no sense of numbers. I do not know how much we have in the bank nor how much we need to spend each month to pay utility bills. I have a husband who took care of everything.

So, can you imagine if I work in a career where I need to plan the company's budget? Oh my! Horrors. But there are people like my husband who is the finance man of the company who knows the going on, the expected expenditure, costing, budgetting and financial planning. He never brings his work home nor tell me because it may bore me to death.

Budgeting software helps people to do that, I suppose. Otherwise,how to manage a company, right? If you want to learn more about budgeting software, just hop over to the site I give and read all about it. Who knows, it may help with your career.

No comments: