Friday, April 27, 2007

Looking for a Catholic Saint's name

When I was baptised as a Catholic, I didn't choose any catholic saints name as my middle name. However, I did contemplate taking the name of St. Karina. Lilian Karina Chan seems to sound very nice. But I realised that Carina Lau is an infamous/famous actress and people may think that I am following her name.

So, in the end, I dropped the idea. Recently, during my eldest son's confirmation, he was asked to choose a name and my hubby suprised me with the suggestion of using his name. I am very touched and pleased. He is not in Christ yet but the fact that he is so supportive is indeed a blessings. So, my son used my husband's name.

If you are looking for babies' names or catholic saints name, hop over to this site and get some ideas.

No comments: