Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CIS Motor Insurance

I also get confused with the term No Claim Discount and am not very sure how it works until someone explain the percentage to me. I have *perfect* driving record and hence, never make any insurance claims. *TOUCH WOOD!* So, I enjoy good premium than my husband where car insurance is concerned.

However, we are going to need to buy a car for my son and it has to be a comprehensive insurance that covers every single thing. You know how teenage drivers are. So, if you are also on the lookout for motor insurance, then, do check out this company which offers a 10% discount if you purchase your motor insurance online.

CIS Motor Insurance is not expensive, easy to purchase and the claims are hassle-free as possible. They are offering two different discounts - a No Claim Discount and an Introductory Discount.

No comments: