Thursday, May 03, 2007

Is it too late for a person to have Lasik?

I almost contemplated Lasik when I was in my 30s but put it off as technology back then was not as positive as now. Now, in my early 40s, I am beginning to have trouble reading. So, it was a balance of getting my contacts fixed for near and far distance. I can tell you that it is not easy and many times, I wish I had done a Lasik opp so that I don't have to deal with both visions problem.

I am also reluctant to wear glasses because with my active toddler, he is most like to damage just another pair of expensive spectacles. Lasik information is now easily available on USAeyes.Org and I wish to explore further the question above.

So, is Lasik for me? Let me tell you when I have finished reading, ok?

*sponsored*

No comments: