Thursday, May 03, 2007

MLM Leads

My friend Yolanda is getting a good income doing MLM business. Though I am not so hot about MLM persistent sales people, I like Yolanda because she knows I am not keen on MLM. Yet, we have been best friends for a long time and I do help her to find leads and introduce people to her whenever I can.

Real Time Leads here sounds like something Yolanda is going to love. Let me tell her about it. This is a site owned by Peak Impact Inc. and they have been in business for 3 years. They offer non-incentivized, true MLM leads, real time leads and real time local leads. People can order 24/7 from their site at instantleads.com. Now, Yolanda is going to jump with glee over the MLM leads which she can obtain. I bet she is going to be so busy with her MLM business to have time for coffee morning with me.

No comments: