Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Radar detector for the cheating spouse

My friend, Alice is a very jealous and suspicious woman. She is married to this rich guy and having too much money makes him a bit 'wild'. So, Alice has been spending too much sleepless nights wondering if he is cheating on her.

She did 'feed' their chauffeur a lot of money but she still doesn't entirely trust the man's words. So, Alice heard about radar detector and is dying to instal it. She talked to me about it but I dare not discourage nor encourage her. I do not like to get involve into matrimonial stuffs. They may point fingers that I am the devil's advocate if they got back together, don't you think so?

So, what is your opinion? Do you think it is alright to use radar detector to track the movement of your spouse?

No comments: