Saturday, June 09, 2007

Those dang lawyers

I have been following closely the murder of a Mongolian model. It seems like there is no end because they always have something that cropped up at the last minute. In fact, I am totally confused with who is defending who and who is suing who. I know the Government is involved and yet, am blurred why they are involved in the first place. Is it because of the policemen suspected for the murder?

I think if I had taken a course and obtained a criminal justice degree, then, I will not lose track of these things. Still, the case is very interesting and I hope they dug out something saucy at the end. Ahh...my busybody wants to hear only gossips.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: