Saturday, July 14, 2007

Looking for a used car for my kid

My son passed his driving test last week and by Tuesday, he is going to get his driving licence. This means he can drive us around. LOL, I cannot wait to sit in the car with him. We plan to get him to drive us out with the family car.

However, we need to get him a smaller car as a 7-seater family car is not suitable for a trendy teen, right? So, we let him suggest the type of cars he may be interested in and we shall find the one that suits our budget. Therefore, both father and son have been scouring the internet for cars and used cars prices.

Motoring News have plenty of the information they are looking for and they can find which car has better reviews and which car to avoid. Used Cars prices sometime can varied so much, we are baffled and really reluctant to get one unless we know the source and the history of the car.

Oh well, I shall leave the car hunting to my hubby and son because it is more of their choices. They won't like my choices anyway because I asked my son to get a pink car! LOL. I shall just entertain myself with these super-duper, awesome Supercar wallpapers and imagine getting one of those sleek, sporty Italian models. That will be real nice, eh?

Go on, hop over to the links provided and check out those Koenigsegg CCX Wallpaper or Bugatti Veyron Wallpaper. There are plenty more like McLaren F1 Wallpaper & Screensavers and Ferrari Enzo Wallpaper & Screensavers. Be sure to share the links with your boyfriends and other male species. Those wallpapers and screensavers will get them into ninth heaven.

*This is a SponsoredReview*

No comments: