Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My short stint as a hockey player

When I was about 10 years old, I had passion for hockey was I was a bit tomboy and love rough games. It was so thrilling to strap those shin guards and carry that hard stick. I felt so powerful with those protection and stick and was a very aggresive player. Normally, I ended up with bruises but it was worth the fun.

However, my secondary school doesn't allow girls hockey and I couldn't play any further. Now looking at this site with the competitive game and all, sort of reminds me of the good times back then.

If you are a fan of hockey, you will be pleased to know abot nhl entry draft. They have the results of the NHL and also the top five draft picks. Hockey fans also get to read the draft reviews as well.

Hockey remains a game that I am fond of because of the brash, fast and aggresive movements of the players.

*sponsored*

No comments: