Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Oily kitchen driving me nuts

It is almost midnight and I could get to sleep yet because I just remembered that I haven't kept the lefover foods in the fridge. So, I traipsed into the kitchen without my contact lens and stepped on some oily spot. This is the part I hate most about cooking.

The whole place is oily because my eldest son fried some fries earlier. My kitchen cabinets are part tiled and part wooden. The tiles are easy to clean but the wooden doors are so tough to maintain. Oil stucked to it and I normally have a hard time cleaning it.

I wonder if these steel kitchen cabinets will make life easier for me? I am sure it will because it is so much easier to wipe off the oily surface from stainless cabinets than those wooden ones with the grooves and such.

*sponsored*

No comments: