Sunday, August 12, 2007

Air ambulance saves lives

Have you ridden in an ambulance? I have. A few minutes travel seems like an eternity when I was lying down there, helpless. We never seem to reach even after a long time. Another time, my son was in it for a 4 hours travel. So, when I hear about air ambulance, it is like a godsent idea.

It is not just limited to a location but air ambulance international covers beyond the country. They have services which can transfer critical ill patients from hospital to hospital. The charter flight is equip with emergency care and doctors and nurses. Some of the areas they operate are florida, arizona, california and hawaii.

I am sure this service will help many patients because not all hospitals have the kind of medical equipment and hence, so life saving to be able to transfer them to the best care possible.


No comments: