Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Earn money blogging with Smorty

I am proud to say that my tips on how to make money online through blogging have gotten a few people to actually start to earn money. However, there are a few cases which I did regret. But then, oh well, some nutcases ended up in that situation on their own doing. Not my fault.

So, let me share with you another how to make money online avenue. Smorty is one place you should sign up if you have a blog and you have decent English. You can get get paid for blogging and I have earned some. In fact, I think I have earned like USD50 from Smorty so far.

The things we have to write are pretty interesting stuffs that we can relate to so it is always fun to do those reviews and get paid. Join Smorty through the link provided if you want to make money.

No comments: