Sunday, September 30, 2007

Being broke sucks but can Debt Relief & Credit Card Consolidation help?

I just had the most wonderful bath. With nice, luxurious body scrubs imported from England and the nicest shampoo. While taking my bath, I realized how lucky I am to be able to afford these little luxuries. Gone were the days when I had to scrimp and save on toiletries because my salary wasn't even enough to pay for my meals.

It is not nice being broke and I certainly hope that none of us get into that situation. However, fact is sometimes, we really ran out of money. Debt Relief may seems like a nice way to get out of debts. Then again, remember that we have to try to get through without owing people money.

Credit Card Consolidation is probably a good way to deal with debts too. However, I also have some reservations because some people do over spend their limits and hence, are asking for trouble. But if we have worked hard and still fall into a little trouble spot, these two solutions will help somehow, isn't it?

Anyway, back to the time when I was very broke, I did live frugally and though those times were hard, I still pull through. It taught me some lessons in life like not taking our income for granted. It reminds me to save for rainy days too.

No comments: