Sunday, September 16, 2007

Colloidal Silver for the overall health

I have ranted on and on about being cold due to the rain. I wonder what will happen to me if I live in a country like Alaska? Can you imagine living in below zero? Gosh, I probably die of cold.

I guess the folks who live in the temperate countries probably have stock up on their supply of colloidal silver because of autumn and winter. All these cold weather will cause them to have the sneezes and snuffles. If you haven't heard of colloidal silver, then, take a look at their site.

According to them, it is good for the prevention of normal infection, boost immune system and some even say it is like nature's antibiotics. How good it is, I can't say for sure. But my friends insist it help them.

Don't worry, this is not the silver that we wear. It is a kind of liquid. Go see for yourself to believe that silver can be drunk as health supplement.

No comments: