Saturday, September 15, 2007

Interesting business opportunities

Hubby's contract finishes this October 15th. That's less than a month. He has a few interviews here and there but that man insist to stay home for a month or two to enjoy his son's company. He told my little one he looks forward to be home with him everyday.

I told him I want him to go to the office everyday and leave the little angel all to myself. He teased me that he is going to be a stay-at-home dad and run some franchise business instead. The other day I found this vendstar business opportunity and told him to be the candy man. By the way, have you heard of the song Candyman by Elton John?

Well, back to this vendstar, I think it is a workable idea because everyone loves sweets and if you find a high traffic location, it is money trickling in all day. Take a look at their business model.

No comments: