Thursday, September 06, 2007

Playground heaven on earth

I am not sure what cause the crazy Americans to build so many theme parks in one location. They must have an overdose of sugar and caffeine I suppose. Otherwise, how else are you going to find that much of adrenalin rush to go on those rides?

That said, I wish to go to Orlando and specifically to those theme parks and scared myself sh*tless with the scary rides. Let my heart jump out of my mouth. Let me scream myself hoarse. Let me puke on the front passenger's head. It must be one hell of a terrific ride.

Before that, let me tell you that you can find good bargains from hotels orlando website. They have a long list of hotels and places to stay. If you got the courage, you are better off on a holiday destination like Orlando.

No comments: