Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sunglasses

I am going out in a short while to watch the movie Hairspray. Actually, I am not keen on this but since my kids have been watching MTV and are hooked to the song, I guess I have to tag along.

Do you notice how quirky those 60s styles are? The one where they wear dark, black sunglasses and it is sort of like Zorro's eye mask? I tell you, I am lucky that I wasn't from that era or else my small eyes are going to be made smaller with Zorro's mask.

Talking about sunglasses, do you know that you can actually make money selling sunglasses? Sunglasses dealers will sell it to you in bulk and you can sell them individually. These are not just any old fashion one but the latest models made according to the designers brands. These are replicas but they look hot nevertheless.

Wholesale Sunglasses contact can be found here. So, if you are interested, check it out. Who knows, Hairspray may bring back the 60s look and you will have good business selling Zorro's mask?

No comments: