Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wedding favours

It is the month of marriage. Every weekend, I see wedding cars everywhere. Love is indeed in the air.

Preparing for wedding takes months and sometime people even do it one year ahead. So, if you think you can hear wedding bells in a year or two or you are already geting to get married soon, then, you will want to hear about these wedding favor ideas.

I am sure all the brides to be are going to be over the moon with those beautiful and sweet gifts that will be distributed to their wedding guests. Some of them are so nice and unique, I wish I am getting married again just so that I can order a bunch. I love the colours there, which comprise of pink, purple and white. Take a look! Even if you are not going to get married, who knows you may be rope in to help planning a wedding?

No comments: