Thursday, October 25, 2007

Days when I wish I am married to a millionairre

It has been one hellish day today because so many dreaded things cropped up at the same time. It is like being struck by lightning, one after another bolt.

I wonder why I work so hard? Though the rewards are great, the pressure is high sometimes. And it is not something I can do anything about it nor hit out at anyone. I just have to swallow them all as these changes are not within anyone's control.

On days like these, I wish I am married to one of those tycoons and do nothing but wasting my days spending money. And if I marry the rich buggers, I will ask for some hot properties like those found on the Phoenix real estate.

But I guess I have to get back to work. I wonder what time I can finish them tonight?

No comments: