Monday, October 01, 2007

Desktop Meme - Like that also can?

I got this tag from Shoppingmum. She wants to know what I put on desktop. Too bad to disappoint you but I got no naked man on my pink Vaio. Neither do I have family photo. Or money. All I got is one boring photo of a boring flower I took.


desktop


I like to hide the icons so you don't see any icons around as well. Very neat leh? Here are the people who had done the pimp-my-desktop.



iRonnie - I Set No Corner Thess - Thesserie Rebecca - Skippy Heart Knoizki - A Dialogue With K, Beng - Kauderwelch, Vanidosa Marie, , Vanidosa at blogspot , MyGoodFinds with KK, Dom Lawrence, Rebecca, BluePanjeet, ROSE , KNOIZKI, SARDONICNELL, Girlie the hipncoolmomma, Happy Family with Jacelyn, My Lil Man with Sasha, My Family with Shoppingmum; Boring red flower with 5xmom.

I won't tag anyone unless they want to take it up? Cos no one reads my blog, dude.

2 comments:

Bee Ean said...

I personally think this photo looks very cool, and I didn't know that you can hide your icons.

Ronnie said...

thanks for taking the time to do the tag. i do hope you enjoyed it.

btw, you may want to check out other free viewers. thanks and have a great day!