Friday, October 12, 2007

Do you have Chris Daughtry's bald look?

I was just talking about Chris Daughtry. I bet not many men have the luck of having the same kind of sexy look of a bald Chris Daughtry. Rarely men can get away with being bald unless they have that LOOK. You know...the kind of bad boy look with the square jaw and prominent cheek bones. Otherwise, they don't look too good, do they?

Well, losing hair doesn't mean losing sleep if you have that look. Otherwise, men will be scrambling for some quick help like this Propecia Generic 1mg 90 Pill. I read that it is only for men. Propecia is the first and only FDA-approved pill demonstrated to treat male pattern hair loss on the vertex (top of head) and anterior mid-scalp area (middle front of head) in men only. I wonder why? Is it because of their hormones? I also wonder how women treat their hairloss problems?

Thank my good genes that I have more hairs than I need. Otherwise, I will need to find something like PROPECIA 1mg 90 pills for women.

No comments: