Monday, October 01, 2007

Healing heart with some Hawaii warmth

I was chatting with my friend about this break-up that I went through when I was 20 years old. We had been hooked up for far too long and it wasn't easy to go separate ways because our life was so routine. Our families had treated both of us as part of the family already.

Then, I contemplated running away to another island and get a job there in a holiday resort. At that time, the island was just upcoming and hotel business was booming. Now, when I look at these beautiful Oahu vacation rentals, I wonder what my life will be like if I had taken that step to work in the hotel line?

I think I will have a lot of fun and probably ended up a different person than what I am. So, if you need to nurse a broken heart, go find the Hawaii Travel Information and see if you can run away too. If I can turn back time, probably I will run away and set up home on an island like these Hawaiian Beach Rentals beautiful location.

But as usual, life is fated.

No comments: