Thursday, October 18, 2007

In search of brochure printing

It is only 10 pm and everyone has gone to sleep eventhough they had napped the whole day. That leaves me with internet access in this resort but without much to do as I couldn't log on to my MSN as I forgot the password.

So, I went hunting for information on brochure printing. My son needs to print a bunch of brochures for a youth gathering and he asked me to get him the information as he know I have plenty of time to do so.

Brochure Printing is now a lot easier compared to previous decade. Back then, we have so many things to deal with like those color separation thingie and all the jargons used by the printers. Each time I was assigned to print the company's annual report, it means a lot of hair pulling because I need to liaise with the printers and the company sectary. When there are deadlines involve, it means even more pressure.


4 color Brochure Printing is now made simple. If you don't believe me, just take a look at the link provided. All that needs to be done are just a few simple steps and you are done. You can choose the type of papers, the colors and everything is generated for you. Real easy-peasy.

No comments: