Sunday, October 07, 2007

Mac Book Pro

I almost bought an iMac last week but the Apple reseller told me they are coming up with a new operating system real soon and asked me to wait. This is the second time a reseller asked me to wait instead of pushing me the old machine. So, I do not know to be happy or sad because I am still drooling over a Mac.

When I was at the shop, I also took a look at the Mac Laptops which I like to call Apple Laptops. Their trademark is the white Mac Book Pro and what is nice is we can buy a cover and make the machine into whatever colors we fancy. If I do buy a Mac Book, I will definitely buy a pink cover.

Anyway, if you are a fan of Macbook or iMac, do check out this site which has a large collections of the models and you can compare prices and buying guides of all the models. Certainly makes shopping much easier, isn't it?

No comments: