Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Saves time and petrol when shopping

Many people still do not feel comfortable ordering large machines and electrical appliances online. I am one of them. Unless I have personally compare the models and check out all the functions myself, I do not want to commit to the purchase.

That's why this website was set up to help those people like me. If say you are searching for Maytag Washing Machines, you can compare prices on the site and find the model you want. Then, you pick a store nearest to you and order it after you have seen enough of it.

This help to saves you a lot of time from running from store to store to compare the prices. You also save petrol and the hassle of parking. At the same time, you gain by being able to see the product before buying. Certainly a nice idea.

No comments: