Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sweet!

I finally got rid of the kids and the hubby. I am extremely busy running around them the whole day. Phew...finally, I get sometime to myself. I sent my son to the shop to get me some chocolates because if I don't munch on some soon, I will explode.

They have not been to school because the teacher told them to study at home. So, it is like a zoo all day long, running after them, preparing meals, cleaning up and all the unglamorous works.

I wish to order some of these bulk candy and get myself a super sugar high on Mentos, Skittles, Kit Kat, Cadbury and more. There is nothing like some chocolate therapy to drives the tension away. It is so sweet to stuff those and enjoy the sweetness, the chocolatey goodness plus the sinful thoughts that I should not be eating them.

No comments: