Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A dip in the pool will do me good

Right now, I am so stressed out. Kids are bingeing on candies we just bought. I had told them to stash it away and only allow a piece each for each kid. But somehow, when I turned my back, they ate a whole lot more. So, when they get sugar high, they drive me nuts.

All I want now is to go dip in the pool and swim in solitude. I used to do that a lot when I was single. I went to the Olympic size pool in the local U. I missed those times when there is not a worry in the world and I am not responsible for anyone else.

When I look at this site with phoenix pool builders for hire, I wish I am rich enough to give them a call to build a pool for me. I will make it a mommy's only night where I can get exclusive use of the pool without disturbance.

No comments: