Monday, November 05, 2007

Do you have the grit to study?

I know I don't. A few times, I had wanted to take a part time course when I was working. Back then, the company I worked for provided us funds for further education but I was too beat up. I had full time work, taking care of my kids at nights and I have no energy left. If I took the course, I need to attend classes in the evenings.

That's why I regret that I didn't have the option like what is provided by capella university. This university has been around for a long time since 1993. They are an accredited university by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).

If you have the choice, do you have the grit to take an online course to further your study?

No comments: