Friday, November 16, 2007

Moving abroad?

I don't have the privilege of moving abroad to stay for a length of time. Only two of my siblings have done so. One went to UK and the other went to Texas, USA. I know what headaches they went through to pack the things to bring there because at that time, they have small children and they needed a lot of stuffs for them.

My sister is an expert in packing for long trips like that because my brother-in-law used to work in the USA. No doubt she needs International Movers to do the heavy stuffs but planning how to separate the hand luggage, the cargo and those that require air freight is like a major, major decisions. I was amazed at her systematic way of segregating those stuffs.

If you are looking for one, check out the link I gave, ok?

No comments: