Thursday, November 08, 2007

Now that I got my iMac, what shall I wish for?

You know what they say. Life must be full of dreams or it ain't worth living for. Ok, I make that up myself but that's how I think it is. So, recently I got my iMac and now, I am wondering what I should get next?

Since I have no more gadgets to aim for, maybe I should wish for some bling bling from Blue Nile? Blue Nile is giving 20% off the purchase of the Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Tag Bracelet.

On CouponChief.com, you can let your wishes run wild and hope to get something unattainable. How about some kickass expensive memory foam mattress topper from Overstock? Overstock has this offer for $28 Off in Memory Foam 4-inch Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows. My two sons have memory foam pillow and they already cost a bomb. I wish I can afford the mattress as well.

No comments: