Sunday, December 09, 2007

I am not suppose to be doing this..

From the Earth you inherit your stability and your fidelity. You have a sense of what's real. You know what suits you, you have a precise and clear idea of your character and of your faults. From Mercury you have received a great talent for logic and clarity. You think things through a lot, particularly before acting. You do not like adventures, the unknown, and the unstable, especially in human relationships and your emotional life.

This makes you someone who is particularly helpless when faced with the frivolity, infidelity and inconstancy of others. You suffer when other people betray you, or are unfaithful or deceitful. If on the other hand you feel yourself to be confident, popular, and well loved, you are capable of great generosity and of giving enormously of yourself and don't think of anything except of giving, offering, of covering with attentions and favors. In these cases, others take advantage of you and you recover with difficulty from a great deception, with wounds that are difficult to heal. You nevertheless know how to give of yourself to others without letting it go too far.


But heck, what's so uptight with a little description and words, right? I stole the above from some horoscope site I stumbled upon. Actually, I didn't stumble upon it. I saw someone mentioned that he learnt about making money tips from my blog and he was so proud of getting some moolah. So, I 'help' along and found the site with the above description of my character. Yayaya, I know we are not suppose to rely on such fortune telling stuffs but hey, I am not telling fortune. Those descriptions about me are so apt so I copied, ok?

No comments: