Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What do you call this?

IMG_3299, originally uploaded by 5xmom.

This is a very old photo taken in July 2005 in Cameron Highlands.

Do you know the name of this machine? It is a football game where we turn those things there to 'kick' the ball. It is a very, very old kind of machine and seriously, which kid wants to play that anymore?

But it is nice to whack the machine sometimes. Anyone knows the name of this?

1 comment:

Lil' Ms Pinky said...

Foosball table, if I'm not mistaken.