Thursday, December 20, 2007

You want to do what!?!? Study?

Recently, an online university opened in my state and they also have a huge, majestic building to go with it. We passed by the place and it was spanking new and white. It looks glorious and I told my hubby that I want to go back to study. As they also provide online education, it means I do not have to go to 'school' everyday.

But as I expected, when I told hubby, he went...."You want to do what? Study?" *roll eyes* It is like I told him I am going on pilgrimage to be a nun. Doh. Hey, it is not that tough, you know? I know I can do it if I set my heart to it. Just that I cannot find the heart right now.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: