Saturday, January 12, 2008

We need a third car already!

Now that my eldest son can drives, he is driving everywhere and no longer use the bike. On one hand, I am so relieved because a car is much safer than a bike. But that means, I am without a car. Murphy's Law applies. When I need a car badly, there is none at my disposal.

Hubby drove one and son drove one. So, I am left without any car. It is too troublesome to get a cab so I just have to forget all about going anywhere. It is not that we do not want to get another car but one is coming in a couple of months. So, we just have to grit out teeth until then.

One of the option to get a quick purchase without spending a lot is to get car leasing. Have you heard of that? This company in UK has a site which will help potential buyers to find an ideal car that the person can afford and without spending a huge sum on buying a totally new car, one can get it through leasing.

Well, it won't work for us because we are only needing a car for the short period. But if you are looking for an affordable way to have ownership of a car, then do check out the link provided.

This post is from BuyYourCar

No comments: