Monday, March 31, 2008

Month end is always such a busy time

I have practically plonked down on my working desk and chair the whole of today. In between, I ate, bathed and napped. Otherwise, it is work, work, work. I should be glad that there is something for me to work on. At least it means there is money to be made.

Today, I have uploaded more than 20 Wordpress blogs. It is such a chore to do all these updating and I wish all my blogs are on blogspot so that I don't have to do anything. I think after all these, I should consider going off for a short holiday during the middle of April. I mean, what's the point of earning money when you don't spend it right?

Let me find out some great travel deals online and see if the schedule can fits my hubby and sons. Once I get a suitable date, I am goin to drag all of them to go along or I shall fly alone. Bliss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your way of coming on to the topic is an interesting way. Usage of words are really nice!! keep up the good work!!