Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I really need to shape up

Urgggh....don't you hate water retention? I am having water retention these few days and they have added more inches to my already flabby body. I got no one to blame but my stupid bingeing on meats and things I missed eating during Lent. Now, I am just waiting for the period to come so that I can lose some of these water retention.

I also must seriously look into cutting down my food intake but it is impossible now because it will cause the hormones to run wild. Then, I will end up with even more eating. That's why I am wondering if I should get some fitness equipment and make a home gym? I guess not because I will lose the discipline and back to square one again.

But if you are looking for a place to get all the things you need to shape up, check out the link provided.

No comments: