Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Looking for a dental plan

Going to the dentist is not only the most expensive, it is also the most excruciating. The other day, my son needed fillings for six cavities. He was grumbling to me that he seems to have weaker teeth which are prone to cavities than all my other children. On top of that, he gets those whitish patch on his teeth. He was asking if he can get the dentist to do a laser whitening to get all the teeth of the same colour instead of patches.

Of course, not. I couldn't afford it. Well, I suppose most families who do not have some compensation plans will find dental works awfully expensive. So, if you wish to make sure that you do not have to suffer a huge dent in your pocket where medical and dental plan are concerned, do find something like Ameriplan. It is an alternative to insurance and looking at Ameriplan, I must say the rates are not that exhorbitant.

You can also make an income selling Ameriplan. Find out how.

No comments: