Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Does the Celebrity Sexy Body female fat burner works?

I don't think any fat burner, not even those claimed by Celebrity Sexy Body female fat burner can miraculous takes away the fats from our body. Unless we exercise and eat less, we cannot expect a product like Celebrity Sexy Body female fat burner to just burn those extra inches off.

However, Christmas is just around the corner and my friend is desperate to show off her figure to old friends she meet only once a year. So, she wanted to buy the Celebrity Sexy Body female fat burner which she saw on TV. I told her I am not convinced but she said she is going to buy the Celebrity Sexy Body fat burner because it is not expensive and she got nothing to lose except her weight.

I don't know, I just cannot believe.

No comments: