Sunday, November 23, 2008

Of exams and achievements

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

I have one more exam paper to complete. I need to finish it and mail to the lecturer by Thursday. He gave us external students the freedom to do it on our own as he wants us to write a two page A4 size reflections in our life and how an awareness on psychology and spirituality help us to analyse the situation.

I never have a chance to further my study because of financial problems. Right now, I still cannot afford a university online course because I think of the money spent on me versus spent on my sons. So, I could only take short courses for self improvement. If you do not have the obstacles, don't ever waste a good chance to study.

I found exams so thrilling because they gauge how much I have absorbed from my lessons and also how wise I am in evaluating a problem and finding the solution for it.

No comments: