Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog reduction drive

These past few months have been so hectic to me. I am practically driving all over town on most days and have no time to spend at home. So, there is very little opportunity for me to sit down and concentrate on building my online activities.

I have let many of my websites domain to expire. Some of these are several years old domain which I have left untouched. I should have work on them and put up the domain for auction but I just don't have the patience to negotiate and stuffs. So, I let it expire including several tours and travel related sites. I should have kept them because the hotel industries will be interested on them. Hotels like this San Diego hotel normally like to expand their reach.

Come to think of it, I better stop buying so many domains at fancy. Otherwise, I may not be able to afford to pay the domain fees in the coming years.

No comments: