Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you finished your Christmas shopping?

Well, folks, it is almost Christmas eve and if you haven't done your shopping, then you are in deep trouble. But then, fear not. There is still the New Year to make up for it.

Frankly, I never like Christmas shopping because of the crowd. So, I would prefer getting everyhing done online so that I do not need to fight with the crowd and traffic. Usually, people will save the stress and get all they need from ShopWiki.com.

I saw some fabulous Coach bags on the site and really wish to own one of that. But sigh....I don't have a rich Santa to get it for me and I am too poor to pay for it. So, I guess I will settle for a tote bag because carrying shopping bag is really a great idea as I can stuff all the shopping stuffs inside along with my personal belongings. Go on, take a look and find something suitable for the new year.

Happy New Year and Blessed Christmas!

No comments: