Friday, March 19, 2010

Does your kid needs to be reminded to go to the toilet?

My boy was pretty much a routine person when it comes to the toilet business when he was younger. During kindie, he would do it daily without being asked.

However, now that he is in primary school, he seems too busy to remember at all. He would come home from school, got busy with his computer games, homework, tv and etc and before I realise it, it is already at night.

So, I have to remind him he has pass his motion. Sometimes, he may do it, sometimes not if he is already tired and sleepy. I warned him that if he makes that a habit, one day, he will get hemorrhoid.

He doesn't know what it is, of course. Just something to compel him so that he keeps better habit. I don't want to be hunting for best hemorrhoid treatment next time.

No comments: