Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Free auto insurance quotes

I don't know much about car insurance and how much I am paying in the yearly policy. I don't know how car insurance are quoted as well.

But if you like to learn more about it, you can actually look up this site which provide free auto insurance quotes. It will help the fluffy brains like me which have no calculator attached to get an idea what the insurance covers and how much to pay per month and per year.

Auto insurances are pretty tricky thing because there are so many lingoes and stuffs I don't understand. I'd rather get a man to do that for me. That's why I married an accountant who took care of business while I took care not to scratch or dent the car too much. Anyway, touch wood, my insurance claim is still intact and my no claim bonus is very good.

No comments: