Sunday, March 18, 2007

Death insurance - ever thot of that?

I've seen so many insurance agents travelling up and down to promote their insurance company and its marvellous policies. And more often than not, they will bring along their favourite quote - "Come on, you should protect your family!". Right on, we need to protect our families because nowadays, many things can happen and you just won't know what will happen in just a split second, I bet you all agree with me! Getting a death insurance, though sounds morbid is a necessity to protect and provide for our kins if we are no longer around.

And this site happened to caught my eyes, I mean, I still couldn't believe I'm looking at such great deals! All you have to do is to pay up $1 to protect adults or children! You can't believe it? Neither do I but to me, it's definitely something worth considerated. One dollar globe insurance is created for the benefits of many people with such great deal! All you have to bear in mind is that the steps are as easy as 1,2,3. Don't have to undergo medical examination, just answer some yes/no questions, no waiting period and you can straightaway buy direct by mail. Question is, you've seen such great offer, why waste your time figuring out how to protect your family?

No comments: